Hello! Welcome to Treasured Script! You may call me, Jewel. I’m a teen girl with a pixie cut.
I started this site after a few years of doll blogging. I loved it so much, that I thought it would be fun to begin a personal site.
I enjoy photography and I LOVE words! I’m a storyteller at heart. Not a day goes by, that I’m not thinking up some sort of story or wondering what it took to make one. My dream career is to be an author. I love analyzing movies as well, especially when it comes characters.
I created this site as a fun place to go for all things books, movies, and media. My wish is to share God’s, unending love. You can expect to see, reviews, thought and discussion posts, tips, news, games, and much more excitingness!
Here are some interesting facts about me:
- I’m the oldest of 4 kids (A sister and 2 brothers).
- I’m homeschooled and wouldn’t change that for the world.
- I think my favorite color would be yellow.
- I’m a big Marvel and Star Wars Fan.
- DC’s saving grace is Lego Batman. 😍
- Lego Ninjago and Star Wars The Clone Wars are my two absolute favorite cartoons shows.
- I use a Canon EOS Rebel T5 camera.
- I like to dye my hair, but only in bizarre ways. So far I’ve tried bright red, jade, and purple.
- I guess I’m kind of a geek.
- I’m currently writing an adventure novel.
- I’m a talker, but I also like to observe.
- I love to laugh when possible, but I am serious discusser of things.
- Corny jokes are funny to me.
I hope you’ll stick around for a while!