Hello! Welcome to Treasured Script! You may call me, Jewel. I’m a teen girl with a pixie cut.
I started this site after a few years of doll blogging. I loved it so much, that I thought it would be fun to begin a personal site.
I enjoy photography and I LOVE words! I learn by hearing, and sometimes I have to talk out loud to others to fully understand what I am thinking. I like statistics and facts, but I also enjoy using my imagination. I want to be a fiction author because:
- My brain is mentally obliged to come up with ideas. Not a day goes by that I am not thinking about stories. It is very satisfying to write my ideas down.
- I think the world needs stories. They affect people so deeply, and I love how stories have different morals and ideas behind them that can influence the reader. I believe God can use that through me for good.
- One of my favorite things about stories (real and fictional) are the characters because I am largely intrigued by God’s most amazing creation: people. By writing stories it helps me understand the psyche in myself and others. It is fascinating.
I created this site as a fun and clean place to go for introspective things on life, movies, books, media, and stories in general. My wish is to share God’s, unending love. You can expect to see, reviews, thought and discussion posts, encouragement, writing posts, tips, games, news, and much more excitingness!
Here are some interesting facts about me:
- I’m the oldest of 4 kids (A sister and 2 brothers).
- I’m homeschooled and wouldn’t change that for the world.
- I think my favorite color would be yellow.
- I’m a big Marvel and Star Wars Fan. I also really like the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy.
- DC’s saving grace is Lego Batman and the Dark Knight Trilogy. 😍
- In fact, The Dark Knight is my favorite Superhero movie.
- Lego Ninjago and Star Wars The Clone Wars are my two absolute favorite cartoon shows.
- I have realized I am a geek.
- I do not really enjoy watching movies alone because I cherish the reactions of others.
- I use a Canon EOS Rebel T5 camera.
- I like to dye my hair, but only in bizarre ways. So far I’ve tried bright red, jade, and purple, and the color has washed out so I have blond highlights. I am going to let my hair rest now, for at least a while.
- I generally dress in a kind of cute casual way, and I ADORE hats.
- I’m currently writing an adventure novel, that might just be a practice book, but I have many more plans for novels to come.
- I’m a talker, but I also like to observe.
- I love to laugh when possible, but I am a serious discusser of things.
- Corny jokes are funny to me.
I hope you’ll stick around for a while!