Hello friends! I have to admit that I haven’t been posting regularly, and that is a problem. With my doll site still down, and me starting an Instagram, I guess things got off track. Well, now I am trying to get back on the road. I will be posting here every Friday, and hopefully, soon I’ll get back to doll blogging as well! Anyway, today I decided to make another music list!
I am not a huge music person, but I still like music. Granted, I enjoy a lot of random different songs, so this probably isn’t the most cohesive music list ever, but they are all still fantastic. Of course, since it is the month of Christmas I am including a few Christmas songs!
Here are my music picks, December 2019, and something about them:
- Test Drive (How to Train your Dragon, By John Powell) The sequence where this music falls in the movie pretty much always gives me chills. It is mostly due to this thrilling music. HTTYD music is so fun, adventurous, and epic feeling.
- The Joker Theme (Batman the Animated Series) This music can be ominous, but also jolly and happy-go-lucky, oddly enough (especially around 4:18). I guess it shows how comfortable this notorious villain is in his own skin. I enjoy this edit of the many versions of his theme.
- Must Have Snacks (More Jstu) This song is really funny. Some of my favorite YouTubers made their very first song based on one of their catchphrases: Must have Snacks. Maybe I’m just biased, but I enjoy the humor behind a song about snacks. XD
- Into the Unkown (Frozen 2, Idina Menzel) Ummm… so I haven’t seen this movie yet (I want to!), but I decided to click on this song on YouTube and I really enjoy it! It is a fantastic song for Elsa, especially since everyone is pretty tired of “Let it Go.”
- Never Enough (The Greatest Showman) The singing in this song is beautiful. It starts soft and seamlessly comes in with power. It is super inspiring as well when I am doing things like writing.
- A Million Dreams (The Greatest Showman) The little boy, in the beginning, has an amazing voice and I enjoy how the song carries into when he grows up and gets married. It is very hopeful.
- Feliz Navidad (José Feliciano) This is such a happy Christmas song, and while I can’t properly sing to the Spanish parts quite yet, the “I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas” chorus is impossible not to repeat over and over.
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas This song is just really sweet, calming, and always seems to get me in the Christmas Spirit. I love how Christmas music is either really upbeat or soft usually. XD
- Carol of the Bells (The Pentatonix) I love how fast-paced this song is, plus the Pentatonix give it such a unique sound (Seriously, if you want good Christmas music look them up).
- The First Noel (The Pentatonix) This song is so soft and touching, and strangely catchy. The way the Pentatonix sing it is beautiful as always.
What are you listening to? Did you enjoy any of those songs? Bye for now, everyone!