Hi, wonderful readers! Today’s post features an award I received (the Mystery Blogger Award, to be precise) as well as an update on my recent art because you guys seem to enjoy that. 🙂 Let us begin!
Recently I was nominated by Chloe for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you so, so much, Chloe! I had been wanting to do tags or awards recently, so it means tons to me!
“‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma (creator of award)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Like and comment on their posts.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Do you care more to decorate your home & garden or do you prefer to adorn yourself (or your love both like I do :P)?
Well, I enjoy looking nice, but overall I believe I enjoy decorating things outside myself more. I especially love decorating our room.
Do you follow fashion or do you thrive to express your own personality with unique/eclectic accessories?
I am pretty sure I don’t follow fashion. XD I do not keep up with recent trends whatsoever. I do love ’50s style fashion and have been trying to incorporate that into my closet. Does that count? Hehe.
What’s your favorite plant/flower and why?
Nice Question! Oddly enough, I think dandelions are underappreciated because they are a weed, but isn’t it cool how they change and how their seeds can be blown away on individual little “parachutes?” I think they are fun. I also like roses and tulips because they are vibrant, dainty, and nice smelling.
What is your dream about tomorrow?
My dream is that abortion will become illegal in America so that we stand by our constitution in saying “all men are created equal,” including the babies who are forced to die without a choice.
What is the one thing that always makes you smile?
My Grampy can not only make me smile, but also laugh out loud at pretty much any time. He is just a fun and wonderful person.
3 facts about myself:
- I prefer Star Wars over Marvel and probably grinned more during the Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker trailer than at any time during Avengers: Endgame (though it was overall a fairly sad movie, but still a great one at that).
- My favorite fruit is raspberries because I ADORE their tartness. 🙂
- I can not whistle or blow a bubblegum bubble. I suppose my mouth skills need work.
My favorite TS posts:
- Why Endgame Accomplished Iron Man Perfectly (Character Analysis)
- Writing Description
- I’m Watching an Old Cartoon
- YOU HAVE WORTH!
Not exactly ten, but I am terrible at nominations. XD
- What would be your perfect day?
- What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
- What’s your all-time favorite memory?
- What do you do when no one else is around?
- Can you eat lemons raw?
Now for my newest portrait drawing! I decided to draw Lucille Ball, and I think it came out pretty nice. Do you think it could be my best drawing yet?
Lucille Ball was an awesome actress. I am still having trouble with drawing hair, but I am trying to improve. I believe she is more recognizable than my past portraits. I am not an avid artist, but I enjoy it here and there. 🙂 I am terrible at full-body poses, but my sister has been getting really good at cartoon-y full body drawings.
Thanks for reading! Do you like tags and awards? If you enjoyed the post I would really appreciate if you hit that like button, and leave a comment! Bye, for now, everyone!
If you have not already, don’t forget to join the exciting TS Email List on the sidebar or HERE!