WHAT. IS. UP? Hello peeps! I hope the new year is going well for you. 🙂 Today I will be doing the Liebster Award! Big thank you, Ara, for the nomination! ❤
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
If you could take a trip anywhere, where would you go?
Somewhere in Africa… like Ethiopia. 🙂
What TV shows do you like watching?
Star Wars the Clone Wars is my favorite TV show (me being a major Star Wars geek, just check out my new tee HERE). Ninjago is also great! I’m waiting for the 7th season of Clone Wars and the 10th season of Ninjago. They are both cartoons and I am NOT ASHAMED. I would like to watch the Marvel and Star Wars live action TV shows that will, I hope, be coming out this year on Disney Plus.
Do you have a favorite holiday?
CHRISTMAS IS THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER.
Is it Pee-can or Peh-cahn, or do you say it differently?
Oooh… hard one. I usually say it pee-can but it is more fun to say “the pe-cahn,” and I actually (without looking it up) think that is the proper way to say it.
Do you want kids when you are older?
If I get married, then most definitely. 🙂
Where do you want to live in the future?
Near wherever my familia may be at the time.
What is your favorite pastime?
Spending time in our LEGO house with my sister. If you didn’t know, on our property we literally have a separate building (like a glorified shed) that houses our massive LEGO collection. I also like drawing, but I have to be in the mood.
Are you an avid reader?
Not… as much as I should be. Let’s just say that. (I’m cringing internally because I know this is a partial book blog…) I’m currently reading a Star Wars book (who would have guessed?). I did recently finish reading an amazing book called “Do Hard Things.” You might have heard about it. It is a book for teenagers written by two Christian teen brothers. It is SUPER inspiring. I’ve also read the entire Hunger Games series fairly recently, as well as To Kill a Mockingbird (A classic) and another Star Wars book (Dark Disciple), but I’m not a fast reader and I tend to take things slowly unless I’m really, really hooked. Would you guys like to see more book reviews?
What are 5 random words you think of when looking at the ceiling?
Big. Juicy. Lemon. At. Dawn.
Ok… that was a very strange phrase… But I love lemons… and it makes me want to eat one. I’m the person who asks for the lemons in people’s tea and takes more than a handful of lemon and lime wedges from Mexican food restaurants.
What makes the best house color?
YELLOW! My neighbors have a yellow house and it is ADORABLE. I’ve actually decided that yellow is my favorite color.
Pickles or olives?
PLEASE. Just don’t do this to me. Ok… um, olives if they are black olives (which, if you did not know, a black olive is just another kind of olive that has gone through a process of chemicals. I decided I wouldn’t eat them after I learned this fact at an olive farm, but now I just don’t care because they taste so good. XD).
11 Facts About Me:
- I used to have braces
- I like to doodle… sometimes on myself.
- When I’m really happy or excited, I might start jumping up and down without knowing it, then I feel a little stupid when I do notice. (I’m not usually squealing or being giddy, I just literally jump up and down with a big grin on my face.) I do love jumping.
- I LOVE to watch peoples reactions to my favorite TV shows and movies. (My sister read this fact and said: “Yeah, and it’s really annoying.”)
- I think I’m funny, and I like to make people laugh.
- I absolutely adore HATS.
- For most of my childhood, I didn’t know what buggers were. (We called, and still do call, them by their Spanish name: moco.) Sorry if that was gross.
- I do not wear makeup.
- I can’t raise one eyebrow, supposedly it’s genetic. You try.
- I used to have pierced ears when I was younger, but they closed up and I might get them pierced again this year.
- I often thought I was on the same level of maturity as adults when I was little. XD I did have a lot to learn about life and still do.
- What do you want to accomplish by your next Birthday?
- What needs to be invented that has not been invented yet?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite movie?
- When people are told to guess a number between 1 and 10, which do you think is the most common answer?
- Do you have a bad habit? If so, what?
- Soft Pretzels or Hard Pretzels?
- Would you rather own a fish or a snake?
- What is something you know how to do that you could teach?
- If you could be famous for 1 thing, what would it be?
- What are the 3 most important qualities in a friend?
Now I’m curious: Pickles or Olives? Tell me your preferred in the comments? Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed the post, give it a star! Bye, for now, everyone!